Happiness is easy to find like 1 2 3
Ini3 Digital Where people connect.
Ini3 Digital Public Company Limited is a leading online game service provider in Thailand since 2004. As true pioneers, we are the first Thai company to use and popularize the "Free to Play" model service and the first to launch web-browser based games in the Thai online games industry. Our passion is to provide joy and happiness to customers through our well selected games for all genre, quality service, international standard technologies and experienced management. .
We are dedicated to create an online social community into a virtual world where players have great friendship and share their happiness with each other. With continuous development, we are devoted to deliver new methods of joy through technology and modernized equipment, which we are expanding to provide service in neighboring regions because we believe that the virtual world is an endless border ,as game is a universal language.
Over 10 years expertise in gaming business,coupled with management experience in online gaming business.
Corporate Identity Concept
1 2 3...Game Time!
A world where people connect is us. The place which everyone starts together from the meaning of Ini3. "I" represents to one in Chinese, "ni" represents to two in Japanese, "3" represents to three in English. With all these words, they symbolize the company is always ready to start up, and mean the time for fun to all users. Chinese, Japanese and English are the main languages in the world which we proud to present as international company. 3 colors in logo which start with blue, green and orange stand for various definitions giving to users. Dark blue is knowledge. Green is friendship. Orange is joyfulness. Users surely obtain them through Ini3's world.
- Ini3 Digital Co., Ltd. established as an online game service provider
- Launched "Flyff" under the slogan "We want to see Thais fly". It is one of the first MMORPG genre in Thailand that was available for more than 10 years.
- Launched "Pangya", a fantasy golf sports game that was widely popular in a short time. Within the first 6 months, Pangya had up to 1 million members and it is considered one of Thailand's most successful Casual game to date. Pangya is also the first online game in Thailand to change the service system from "Subscription" to "Item Selling".
- Launched "Yogurting"
- Launched "Fanta Tennis", the only online tennis game in Thailand where Ini3 played a role in development.
- Launched "Pucca Racing", with famous Pucca characters racing cars.
- Launched "Black Rogue", another successful MMORPG game with stunning visuals and addictive story.
- Increased capital from 50 million Baht to 62 million Baht. Launched "War2", a highly popular strategy planning game and the first Web Browser based game in Thailand.
- Launched "Boomz", the best curved trajectory shooting game in Thailand, highly popular, even till present day.
- Launched "IL Soulbringer"
- Launched "3 Kingdoms 2", a MMORPG game that was highly favored for a some time.
- Launched "Cooking Papa", a restaurant management game that uses actual menus and landmarks in Bangkok.
- Launched "War Story"
- Launched "Club Mstar", a music composition game which uses songs, costumes and choreography from actual artists. It is one of the most realistic music composition game and widely popular.
- Launched "Ministry of War", another strategy planning game, a fan favorite.
- Launched "Continent of the Ninth", also known as C9, which had won the Best Online Game of the Year in South Korea 2010 ( Korea Game Awards). After launching in Thailand, C9 won the Most Awaited Award in 2012 in the Thailand Game Awards 2012. Therefore, launching in Thailand received great reception from the Thai players.
- Increased capital from 62 million Baht to 86 million Baht and then to 100 million Baht respectively.
- Launched "GranAge", a fun side-scrolling genre game.
- Launched "Premier League Live"
- Launched "3 Kingdoms Puzzle Quest"
- Launched "Divine Warriors"
- Launched "Three Kingdoms"
- Launched "War Emblem II"
- Launched "Epic Monster"
- Launched Touch Online
- SoftBank Ventures Korea has invested in Ini3 to leap forward to SEA Market!
- Launched Rhythm N Joy
- Launched Pirate Force
- Launched Combo Cat
- Launched Kungfu Fighting
- Launched GunZ2
- Launched Shadow of Eclipse
- Launched AOD
- Launched มังกรหยก Frontier 2015
- Game Mag An online Game with most activities compare with the industry.
- Manager Online Pangya was voted the best casual game for the year 2005
- The 23rd Most Visited Website from Truehits.net
- Games Best The most popular online game for year 2006
- Best Female Character from COMPGAMER Awards
- Mega Game The best online service provider
- The 29th Most Visited Website from Truehits.net
- Best Partner of Hanbitsoft contribution to PANGYA from 2005-2008
- Most Popular Female Character from COMPGAMER Awards
- Best Official Game Site 2009 from Thailand Game Awards of Future Gamer on BIG Fest'
- Best Game Publisher 2009 from Thailand Game Awards of Future Gamer on BIG Fest'
- Most Popular Female Character from COMPGAMER Awards
- Most Popular Male Character from COMPGAMER Awards
- Most Popular Casual Online Game from COMPGAMER Awards
- Best Game Community from Thailand Game Awards
- Highest Potential International Partner Ini3 Digital Co.,Ltd by Snail
- Most Popular Female Character from COMPGAMER Awards in Thailand Game Show
- Most Popular Male Character from COMPGAMER Awards in Thailand Game Show
- Most Anticipated Game of 2012 from Thailand Game Award (TGA) 2012
- Thailand Game Prizes of GM from Thailand Game Show 6th on 13th to 15th January 2012
- Best corporate social responsibility